Designed for great sound with HD Voice, noise cancellation technology and an extra large speaker
Voice Control activates your Android or Siri voice engine; control Jabra Tour with your voice including Answer/Ignore, Pair New Device, Battery and Phone Command voice commands
Built-in motion sensor for Auto On and Auto Off, when device is not in use to save battery life
Easy to set up. Just pair to your phone and place Jabra Tour on your sun visor
In-car charger with additional USB cable so you can charge on-the-go; Up to 20 hours of talk time and 45 days standby time Optimal decibel range 95 101dB.
Noise cancelling technology ensures understandable calls without the annoying speakerphone sound. Your every word will come through clearly thanks to the HD Voice microphone. Whether youre on a call or listening to music, the powerful 3-watt speaker delivers great sound.
VOICE GUIDANCE and CONTROL
Say goodbye to manuals. Receive simple verbal instructions on how to connect with your mobile phone. Jabra Tour also updates you when the battery is low and tells you who is calling. Keep your hands on the wheel and simply use your voice to make and take calls.
MORE THAN JUST CALLS
When youre not on a call, use the Jabra Tour to stream music, GPS directions and podcasts.
- Powerful 3-Watt speaker for incredibly clear sound
- HD Microphone for enhanced noise reduction
- You can make and take handsfree calls with voice control function
- Streams multimedia directly from a Bluetooth device
- Downloads your phonebook and announces the caller
- Voice guidance for caller ID, battery status, set-up, etc.
- You can connect with 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Built-in motion sensor for auto on/off function
- Model: Tour
- Model: Tour
- Bluetooth: v3.0
- Battery type: Li-Polymer
- Battery capacity: 950mA
- Talk time: up to 20 hours
- Standby time: up to 1440 hours
- Dimensions: 10cm x 8,3cm x 3,3cm
- Weight: 136g
Questions about this product?
AudioMart's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable Professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies.
They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it.